The breadth of Sabreena’s coaching career consists of over 4,000 hours of coaching experience in diverse industries focused primarily on leadership development. She brings her professional expertise to develop her clients interpersonal, intercultural, and communication skills so that they may meet their desired performance targets. The diverse lens that Sabreena offers her clients is influenced by having lived in Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, U.K and Germany and is now a citizen of Singapore. Her global up-bringing and her culturally diverse clientele is a testament to her multi-cultural flexibility.
Sabreena has devoted the past fifteen years to senior executive coaching and team development informed through her background in psychology, knowledge in behavioral analysis, systems thinking and whole brain technology using unique life changing practices and advanced coaching techniques to facilitate individual and organizations towards successful outcomes. She is accredited to utilize, administer and interpret a wide variety of assessment tools.
Prior to becoming a coach, Sabreena was the Regional Manager based in Singapore for a UK company managing real estate investment portfolios for APAC clients. During her tenure in Singapore, she spearheaded a support network and development of client relations and penetrated new markets and boosted her regions client base by 510% in four years. She is an Executive Coach, Coaching Supervisor and Psychotherapist and started up her consultancy The Conscious Choice Pte Ltd in 2001. Her clients include government agencies, niche business owners, financial institutions, I.T specialists and oil & gas; within these organizations, she supports high potential programs and senior executive development.
- ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC) and WABC Certified Business Coach™ (CBC™)
- Solution Focused Certified Coach (CSFC) and Certified Action Learning Coach (WIAL)
- Accredited Coaching Supervisor (CSA)
- Master certified in Neuro Linguistic Programming and is a certified Hynotherapist
- Psychotherapist with two Master’s Degrees, one in Social Science and the other in Human Development.
- Certified to administer and interpret MBTI Step II, Firo-B, Hogan, DISC, Belbin, Workplace Big Five, Influence Style Indicator, Harrison Assessment, 360 Assessment Benchmarks & Skillscope instruments.
Sabreena considers her own continuous learning as a foundation for supporting and resourcing others. In this endeavor she is currently a doctoral student in Organizational Development and Change.
- International Coach Federation
- World Association of Business Coaches
- Canadian Council of Professional Certification
- World Institute of Action Learning
- Singapore Association of Counsellors
- Past President of the International Coach Federation (ICF) Singapore 2009 to 2011.
- Co-Chair of the 2nd Asia Coaching Conference 2012, Singapore.