At the Conscious Choice, you may expect your Coach to:
- Support your vision and objectives: to provide a structure to clarify and accomplish them.
- Be an objective listener for your ideas and strategies for action.
- Be honest: to give straight feedback on blind spots with an invitation to look at things differently.
- Keep you focused and strong, while exploring and defining what’s right for you.
During coaching your Coach will:
- Invite you to have an extraordinary life to and to be responsible for your results.
- Encourage you to use your coach as a resource and partner, as well as to co-create and synthesize your insights with you.
- Request you to commit to the coaching process: to initiate and take action after meetings or calls.
- Make direct requests but you have the choice on whether you accept, decline or alter the request.